Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 20, 2009

Please give thanks to God for...
  • providing me with an amazing home and housemates.
  • the placement with the Korean Christian Fellowship (KCF) Group.
  • the growth I have already been experiencing.
  • providing me with mentors that encourage and challenge me.
  • the times of campus strategy with Melody.*

Please pray for...
  • my own personal relationship with God that I will be doing this all for His Glory.
  • the rest of the interns and staff that God will continue to provide for their financial needs.
  • a church family here in Hamilton.
  • Melody and myself as we focus on building trust and relationships with the KCF group.
  • the partnership between IVCF and KCF.*
  • the KCF Leadership Team.
  • the students Melody and I will be mentoring.*(1)
  • building trust with the KCF leadership team and students.

(1) Both Melody and I will most likely be mentoring 4-6 students. Please pray for strength and energy as we continue to build trust and relationships with these students.