Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10, 2009

Please give thanks to God for...
  • the growth I have been experiencing over this last week.
  • providing me with mentors that encourage and challenge me.
  • the immediate attention for my knee (1).
  • the renewed desire and heart to serve the KCF students.*
  • the support from friends, family, and housemates this past week.*
  • the vision He has placed on the KCF student leaders during the retreat.*

Please pray for...
  • the partnership between IVCF and KCF.
  • those who do not have the opportunity to go home for thanksgiving.*
  • support to help off-set the costs of my ACL Brace and Physiotherapy.*
  • an early surgery date (hopefully early November).*
  • continued growth in that I may not be proud of what I do but that I may do it all for God's Glory.*
  • the small group that I am co-leading with one of the students. (2)*
  • the KCF leadership team and their renewed vision on building community and investing in people instead of programs.*
  • my own understanding in what it means to invest in people vs programs.*

(1) My MRI date has been set for Friday, October 16. Surgery pending.
(2) This will most likely be the focal point of my ministry is this small group.