Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2, 2009

Please give thanks to God for...
  • providing me with an amazing home and housemates.
  • the placement with the Korean Christian Fellowship (KCF) Group.
  • the growth I have already been experiencing.
  • providing me with mentors that encourage and challenge me.
  • the immediate attention for my knee.

Please pray for...
  • a church family here in Hamilton.
  • Melody and myself as we focus on building trust and relationships with the KCF group.
  • the partnership between IVCF and KCF.*
  • the KCF Retreat happening this weekend*.
  • the students Melody and I will be mentoring.
  • my knee*(1)
  • being able to learn how to learn again.
  • my Tourettes*(2)


(1) It looks like I tore my ACL and damaged my Meniscus and the likelihood of me getting surgery is very high.
(2) Lately, my Tourettes have been acting up a lot lately and it has been taking a lot of energy and focus to stop doing it. Please pray to rest in this.